Wednesday, 14 June 2017

E3 2017 in Tweets: Xbox


It's that time again! All the E3 games conferences have been covered now, and as the dust *sort of* settles, it's time for me to compile my opinions I live-tweeted during each one. 

Now sadly, the time difference did mean that I wasn't able to live-tweet everything (sleeps important when I've gotta get up and drive to work!), but I did catch up when I was awake. 

I also missed EA's as I was out for a family gathering, so apologies for the lack of coverage for that one. Jason from my other blog, Geek Mash did sum it all up in this post, though.



Xbox 



















That's it for my Xbox E3 tweets!

Check out the rest:

Follow 8-Bit Girl

Twitter: @8_bitgirl
Facebook: /8bitgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here!
Please note that any offensive comments or spam will not be approved.
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...